- Use once a day every day when hair is dry or damp.
- Shake before use.
- For each pump, apply enough pressure to the pump to push down until it clicks.
- Directly apply 6-8 sprays to your scalp as follows:
- Part your hair down the middle and spray 2 times along the part - once towards the front of the hairline and once towards the back.
- Next part your hair towards one side and spray 2 times along the part - once towards the front of the hairline and once towards the back. Repeat on the other side.
- If you’d like to target a specific area of thinning or concern, such as your hairline, you can spray just the targeted area instead of your full scalp (1-2 sprays per area).
- After applying to the scalp, massage in for 1 minute.
- Do not rinse off. For M33 and V24+ serums, do not use a hair dryer after applying.
Need more information? Check out this video here on how to apply.
The cycle for hair growth is long so consistency and patience are key. It usually takes about 3 months to see results when using the serum daily. In the beginning, it’s important to let your scalp adjust and build a daily routine. If you have questions or would like to discuss results, Contact Us any time.
Our serums are fast-absorbing and residue-free, so they should not make your hair greasy or require that you shampoo your hair more frequently. If you’re experiencing any oiliness, make sure to get the product as close to the scalp as possible and only spray once per section of scalp. In addition, massaging in for at least 1 minute increases product absorption and reduces the potential for oiliness. If you are still noticing oiliness, reduce the number of pumps used and focus on specific areas of concern.
All of our hair + scalp serums are dermatologist tested, safe for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic, but as with any new product, mild irritation is possible for a few days as your skin adjusts. We recommend applying the product every other day and gradually building up to everyday use so that your scalp can get used to it. If irritation is severe or continued, stop using and consult a doctor.
Our full-size capsules are made to last 2 months. If you want to make sure you always have a new capsule ready, opt-in to Auto-Refills at checkout or from My Account.
Yes, all our products are safe to use on colored and processed hair. If you’re looking for a product to help treat damage from color and other treatments, we highly recommend S24 Rapid Recovery Hair Mask, which is designed to reduce breakage, strengthen and repair damaged hair, and help prevent future damage.
Your hair serum can be applied morning or night. If you apply heat to your hair as a part of your morning styling routine, we recommend applying your serum at night.
Our patented capsule and dispenser design is an advanced airless system, which reduces the product’s exposure to oxygen. It also means it works without a straw attached to the pump. The pump does require a bit of pressure. If the product is not coming out, try pressing the pump top down until you hear a click. If it’s still not working, Contact Us and we’ll be happy to help.
- Use 1-2 times per week
- Before applying, wash your hair with shampoo and rinse. Skip using conditioner.
- Apply a generous amount of the mask to your hair, spreading the mask evenly throughout your hair strands (do not apply close to your scalp)
- Leave the product in for 5 minutes then rinse.
- For even more powerful results, hop out of the shower while the mask is in your hair and give it longer than 5 minutes to work its magic.
After just one use, you may already notice that your hair looks smoother, shinier, and less frizzy, but you’ll see more results as you continue to use the treatment. Most people see visible improvement in their hair after 1 month of consistent use. If you have questions or would like to discuss results, Contact Us any time.
We generally recommend applying one serum at a time, but it can be okay to combine an exfoliating serum with a hydrating serum. We do not recommend applying multiple exfoliants at once as this can lead to over-exfoliation, irritation and dryness. If you are using multiple exfoliants, we recommend alternating days. Contact Us for more personalized help.
All our serums are dermatologist tested, safe for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic, but dryness and sensitivity are possible when adding a new serum to your routine. If you’re experiencing either, here are a few tips:
- Reduce the frequency of use to twice weekly - as your skin adjusts, you can gradually increase usage
- Apply at night instead of in the morning. Some active ingredients can cause sun sensitivity.
- Avoid applying other serums at the same time or on the same day. It’s particularly important not to apply multiple exfoliants, such as retinoids or acids, at once
- Add a serum or moisturizer focused on hydration
Still not working for you? Contact Us for more personalized help.
Most of our serums can be applied both morning and night except products containing ingredients such as retinol and glycolic acid that increase sun sensitivity. Products containing these ingredients should only be applied at night and include the following:
- G25+ Anti-Aging Retin+ Night Rewind Serum
- F38+ Anti-Aging Retin+ Night Rewind Serum
- M27 Anti-Aging Glycolic Renewing Serum
- A35 Anti-Aging Glycolic Renewing Serum
Our full-size capsules are made to last 2-3 months. If you want to make sure you always have a new capsule ready, opt-in to Auto-Refills at checkout or from My Account.
Start with your skin serums and then apply moisturizer.
With some of our formulas, some people notice immediate results, such as increased hydration. However, results will improve with time, and with consistent usage, most people start to see serious results around 2-3 weeks.
The product pages on our site contain detailed info on ingredients and clinical study results. They also feature video reviews from professionals and creators and reviews from our customers. You can explore all our products here.
You can shop us 24/7 on SpoiledChild.com. We currently do not have any stores.
Sign up for our emails by scrolling to the bottom of our homepage and entering your email. Our mailing list gives your exclusive access to must-have product releases, trending news, and everything else SpoiledChild.
To stop receiving emails, click ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any email from us.
We operate by email! Contact us and we’ll respond within 24 hours.
We strive to respond to all customers within 24 hours! If you haven’t heard back from us, please check your spam folder. It’s possible our message just got lost in your inbox.
Of course! Check out who we are here.
If you are interested in working with us, please reach out to [email protected].
We try to restock our products as quickly as possible so you never have to wait! If an item is out of stock, it will say so when you try to add the item to your cart.
Most SpoiledChild products are vegan. If you are interested in a specific product, all of our ingredients are listed on our site. Simply head to the product that you are interested in and scroll down to where the ‘Ingredients’ are listed.
Additionally, all products are cruelty-free and always will be. We never test products or ingredients on animals, nor do we allow suppliers or affiliates to conduct testing on our behalf.
Some do and some don’t. Here’s a list of our fragrance-free products for reference:
- D35+ Anti-Aging Triple-Peptide Moisturizer
- C29 Anti-Aging Restoring Moisturizer
- A35 Anti-Aging Glycolic Renewing Serum
- F38+ Anti-Aging Retin+ Night Rewind Serum
- M33 Ultra Stimulating Hair + Scalp Serum
- V24+ Advanced Renewal Hair + Scalp Serum
All of our products are dermatologist tested and passed clinical trial testing to confirm they are safe for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic!
We always recommend sunscreen as a part of any skin-care routine!
Sun sensitivity can be caused by active ingredients, such as retinol and glycolic acid. We recommend applying products that contain these ingredients at night.
If you are pregnant, we always recommend consulting with your doctor before adding a new product to your routine.
All information regarding our recycling program can be found on our sustainability page here.
Ask SpoiledBrain to get your personalized anti-aging product recommendations.
You can find all product info on each individual product page. Contact us if you have any other specific product questions.
Yes, most of our packaging is recyclable. Our shipping boxes, packaging inserts, and the packaging around individual products are curbside recyclable. Our capsules can be recycled for free through our recycling program. To learn more, visit our sustainability page here.
We designed the Try Before You Buy program to eliminate the risk of buying skin and hair products online by giving you 14 days to try your product(s) at home for free. Here’s how it works:
- We send you a full sized product(s) and you are charged upfront for shipping, which is nonrefundable. You may also see a temporary preauthorization or pending charge for the full amount.
- You keep just the product(s) you love and when the 14 days are up, you are charged the full price of the product(s) you keep. You can return any product(s) you don't love before the 14 days are up, and you will not be charged for the returned product(s).
- We know it can take time to build a new routine, so even after being charged, you have 60 days from purchase to return your product(s) for a full refund. We want to make sure you have time to see results and absolutely love your product(s).
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your Try Before You Buy order, be sure to contact us.
Due to how quickly our orders enter the warehouse’s system, we normally are unable to cancel or edit existing orders. If you have specific questions about your order, please contact us directly.
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been placed. If you do not receive the email within 1 hour of placing your order, please contact us.
If any of the product(s) in your order arrive damaged, please contact us with a photo of your damaged item(s). Be sure to keep the original box and packaging materials.
For Try Before You Buy (14-day trial) orders, we accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover, JCB credit and debit cards. We do not accept PayPal or Prepaid cards.
For other orders, we accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover, JCB credit and debit, prepaid cards, and PayPal.
- E-gift codes can only be used on new orders and cannot be applied on existing orders
- Each code is a one-time use code, so be sure to use the whole amount in one purchase
- Once an e-gift code is applied at checkout, it’s considered redeemed and cannot be reactivated or replaced
- E-gift codes are not valid for quiz-based or Auto-Refill orders
- Only one e-gift code can be applied at any given time
- Returns will only be refunded the amount paid after the applied e-gift card (excluding shipping costs, which are always non-refundable)
Only one promotion code, discount, or e-gift code can be used at a time. These cannot be combined or used together.
On no! Check the following:
- Copy and paste the e-gift code into the ‘promo code’ field at checkout to ensure numbers, letters, and dashes are correctly inputted
- Ensure there are no spaces before or after the coupon code
- E-gift codes are not valid for quiz-based orders or Auto-Refill orders
- E-gift codes can only be used on new orders and cannot be applied on existing orders
Still not working? Please contact us for help.
SpoiledChild charges sales taxes for online transactions based on shipping address and as required by applicable laws.
Try Before You Buy, regular quiz and non-quiz orders can be returned within 60 days of the purchase date for a full refund (excluding shipping costs, which are always non-refundable). Refill orders can be returned within 30 days of the ship date for a refund. All international (not US or CA) orders are final sale.
If you’re ready to make a return, visit our return portal at spoiledchild.com/return and follow the instructions to request a return. When packaging your item(s) for return, please pack the item(s) you are returning in the original packaging and use the pre-paid shipping label you download from the return portal. Please do NOT use the recycling envelope provided in refill orders for your return.
- It can take up to two weeks to process returns. Your financial institution may take longer to reflect the transaction
- Original shipping fees (if any) are not refundable
- We are not responsible for return packages that are lost in transit
- Please drop your package off at the courier specified on the return shipping label. The package may not make it back to us if dropped with the wrong courier
- Please use the prepaid return shipping label, as we are not responsible for any returned packages that are shipped without the provided prepaid return shipping label
- Please do not use the envelope provided for recycling. Any orders mailed back in the recycling envelope will not be refunded.
At this time, we do not offer product exchanges. However, we’d be happy to help with a return and provide recommendations for your next purchase. If you have specific questions about your order, please contact us.
All US returns should be returned via FedEx or USPS. The label works for both! All Canada returns should be returned via Canada Post. Please make sure to drop your return off at the courier that is specified on your return label. The package may not make it back to us if dropped with the wrong courier.
SpoiledChild is not responsible for any return package that is shipped without the provided prepaid return shipping label.
All international orders (orders outside of the United States and Canada) are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
You can check the status of your order by signing into My Account and selecting the “Order History” tab across the top. Additionally, once your order ships, you will receive a confirmation email with shipping details and a tracking number. By clicking the tracking number in the email, you can track your order and see the estimated arrival date.
We aim to have orders received by 2:00 pm EST processed to be packed and shipped the same day the order is placed. Any orders received after 2:00 pm EST will be processed on the next business day. Once we have shipped your order, we will send you an email with shipping details and a tracking number. Follow the link in the email to track your order and check the estimated arrival date.
- US orders will be delivered within 3-7 business days
- Canada orders will be delivered within 6-14 business days
- International orders (outside of the US and Canada) will be delivered within 7-14 business days
We do our best to estimate delivery time accurately. However, all delivery timelines are estimates and are subject to change. Holiday processing and shipping time may vary.
For the most up-to-date delivery information once your order has been shipped, please refer to the tracking information in your shipping confirmation email.
Additionally, some items sold by SpoiledChild require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items. The method of shipping for these items is dictated by these regulations and therefore the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
We cannot deliver to APO/FPO/DPO or PO boxes at this time.
We offer standard shipping for all US orders. Shipping is always $5 for Try Before You Buy orders. For regular (non Try Before You Buy orders) we offer free shipping for orders above $75. Orders will be delivered within 3-7 business days (estimated).
We offer shipping via FedEx CrossBorder for all Canadian orders for a flat fee of $9. Orders will be delivered within 6-14 business days (estimated).
Yes we do! We ship internationally (outside of the United States and Canada) for a flat fee of $20. International orders will be delivered within 7-14 business days (estimated).
We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers to the local carrier in your country or air and ground transportation strikes or delays. We also are not responsible for any extra fees, customs, or backend charges onces the package has left the United States.
Some items sold by SpoiledChild require special handling as specified by country-specific regulations governing the transport of these items. The method of shipping for these items is dictated by these regulations and therefore the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
No, but please make sure your shipping address is a secure location.
We hope this never happens! If your package is lost or stolen, please contact us and we will work to resolve the issue. If your package is marked as delivered by the courier and you did not receive your product, please contact the courier to see where they left it or if there was an issue delivering your product. Orders that are marked as delivered are eligible for replacement but not for refund.
You can login to your SpoiledChild account or set-up a new account here. No password is required to login - just enter the email address associated with your account and we’ll email you a secure link that you can use to login with one click. If you prefer to login with a password, you can also do that by selecting “Sign in with password instead” on the login page
If you’ve entered your email here but still haven’t received a link, please be patient and check your inbox again in 5 minutes. Usually the link is sent immediately but sometimes you may experience a slight delay. We also recommend checking your spam folder just in case.
If you still haven’t received a link, you can instead login with your password by clicking the “Sign in with password instead” option on the login page. If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it here.
If you need additional help, feel free to contact us.
No problem! You can login to your SpoiledChild account without a password. Provide your email on the login page here and we’ll send a secure link to your email that you can use to login with one click. If you want to sign-in with a password instead of a link, you can reset your SpoiledChild account password here.
Sign in to your online account using your current email address. Once you have successfully signed into My Account, you may change your email address in the Account tab by clicking “Edit” on your email under the “My Profile” section.
When you place an order or access your account information, we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption that encrypts your information before it is sent to us to protect it from unauthorized use.
Auto-Refills are the best way to maintain your routine with the SpoiledChild products you love. You receive amazing benefits including:
- More Savings - Save 20% + free shipping on every Auto-Refill order
- More Spoils - Free, luxe gifts with every refill + access to premium service
- Less Waste - Reuse your dispensers and send your empty capsules back to us for free to recycle
To sign up for Auto-Refills for a product you’ve previously purchased, check your order confirmation for a link to sign-up. If you have not previously purchased the product, navigate to the product page and select “Subscribe Me” when checking out.
1. Twist off the pump-top from your dispenser to pull out your finished capsule. Twist the empty capsule to disconnect it from your pump-top. (Save your empties and see step 5)
2. Take your new refill capsule and gently tap the bottom 3 times with the palm of your hand. Twist and remove cap.
3. Insert refill capsule into pump-top. Twist the capsule until the engraved line on both the capsule and the pump-top align.
4. Place connected capsule & pump-top into the empty glass dispenser and twist the pump top until secure. You’re all set!
5. Recycle your empty capsules by sending them back in the pre-paid envelope marked with the recycle icon. (Use the recycle envelope for recycling only. The envelope is not for product returns or exchanges.)
1. Twist off the cap to open the dispenser. Twist the finished capsule and lift it out of the dispenser. (Save your empty capsules and see step 5)
2. Clean any remaining product from jar and lid; let dry. Place refill capsule into the dispenser. Twist the capsule until you hear a click.
3. Peel off foil layer to reveal product
4. Twist cap to close your product until you’re ready to use it.
5. Recycle your empty capsules by sending them back in the pre-paid envelope marked with the recycle icon. (Use this envelope for recycling only. The envelope is not for product returns or exchanges.)
You can check your next shipment date within My Account at any time. We will also send you a reminder email a week before your next shipment. Once your next Auto-Refill order ships, you will receive a confirmation email with shipping details and a tracking number. By clicking the tracking number in the email, you can track your order and see the estimated arrival date.
You can update your shipment date within My Account.
You can update your payment within My Account. Make sure your new payment is set as your default so it is used for all future Auto-Refill orders.
You can update your address within My Account. If you want this updated shipping address to apply to all future orders, make sure to set the address as your default shipping address.