- Use once a day every day when hair is dry or damp.
- Shake before use.
- For each pump, apply enough pressure to the pump to push down until it clicks.
- Directly apply 6-8 sprays to your scalp as follows:
- Part your hair down the middle and spray 2 times along the part - once towards the front of the hairline and once towards the back.
- Next part your hair towards one side and spray 2 times along the part - once towards the front of the hairline and once towards the back. Repeat on the other side.
- If you’d like to target a specific area of thinning or concern, such as your hairline, you can spray just the targeted area instead of your full scalp (1-2 sprays per area).
- After applying to the scalp, massage in for 1 minute.
- Do not rinse off. For M33 and V24+ serums, do not use a hair dryer after applying.
Need more information? Check out this video here on how to apply.
The cycle for hair growth is long so consistency and patience are key. It usually takes about 3 months to see results when using the serum daily. In the beginning, it’s important to let your scalp adjust and build a daily routine. If you have questions or would like to discuss results, Contact Us any time.
Our serums are fast-absorbing and residue-free, so they should not make your hair greasy or require that you shampoo your hair more frequently. If you’re experiencing any oiliness, make sure to get the product as close to the scalp as possible and only spray once per section of scalp. In addition, massaging in for at least 1 minute increases product absorption and reduces the potential for oiliness. If you are still noticing oiliness, reduce the number of pumps used and focus on specific areas of concern.
All of our hair + scalp serums are dermatologist tested, safe for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic, but as with any new product, mild irritation is possible for a few days as your skin adjusts. We recommend applying the product every other day and gradually building up to everyday use so that your scalp can get used to it. If irritation is severe or continued, stop using and consult a doctor.
Our full-size capsules are made to last 2 months. If you want to make sure you always have a new capsule ready, opt-in to Auto-Refills at checkout or from My Account.
Yes, all our products are safe to use on colored and processed hair. If you’re looking for a product to help treat damage from color and other treatments, we highly recommend S24 Rapid Recovery Hair Mask, which is designed to reduce breakage, strengthen and repair damaged hair, and help prevent future damage.
Your hair serum can be applied morning or night. If you apply heat to your hair as a part of your morning styling routine, we recommend applying your serum at night.
Our patented capsule and dispenser design is an advanced airless system, which reduces the product’s exposure to oxygen. It also means it works without a straw attached to the pump. The pump does require a bit of pressure. If the product is not coming out, try pressing the pump top down until you hear a click. If it’s still not working, Contact Us and we’ll be happy to help.
- Use 1-2 times per week
- Before applying, wash your hair with shampoo and rinse. Skip using conditioner.
- Apply a generous amount of the mask to your hair, spreading the mask evenly throughout your hair strands (do not apply close to your scalp)
- Leave the product in for 5 minutes then rinse.
- For even more powerful results, hop out of the shower while the mask is in your hair and give it longer than 5 minutes to work its magic.
After just one use, you may already notice that your hair looks smoother, shinier, and less frizzy, but you’ll see more results as you continue to use the treatment. Most people see visible improvement in their hair after 1 month of consistent use. If you have questions or would like to discuss results, Contact Us any time.
Refrigerate E27 Extra Strength Liquid Collagen after opening, and store S25 Extra Strength Collagen Peptides in a cool, dry place.
All of our collagen supplements are hydrolyzed, and can be easily mixed into any beverage of your choice.
Consistency and patience are key to seeing results. Commit to consistent daily use and you'll experience the transformative full-body benefits of collagen. When used daily, results can typically be seen within 30-60 days or even sooner.
E27 Extra Strength Liquid Collagen can be taken as is, or mixed into any beverage of your choice. Take one to two tablespoons daily. Our recommendation is that E27 Extra Strength Liquid Collagen is best served chilled! S25 Extra Strength Collagen Peptides can be mixed into hot or cold beverages, smoothies, or baked goods. Combine 1-2 scoops with your favorite food or beverage and mix thoroughly.
Our collagen supplements are not vegan as collagen is an animal-derived product. However, we have plenty of vegan products in our skin + hair range!
We generally recommend applying one serum at a time, but it can be okay to combine an exfoliating serum with a hydrating serum. We do not recommend applying multiple exfoliants at once as this can lead to over-exfoliation, irritation and dryness. If you are using multiple exfoliants, we recommend alternating days. Contact Us for more personalized help.
All our serums are dermatologist tested, safe for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic, but dryness and sensitivity are possible when adding a new serum to your routine. If you’re experiencing either, here are a few tips:
- Reduce the frequency of use to twice weekly - as your skin adjusts, you can gradually increase usage
- Apply at night instead of in the morning. Some active ingredients can cause sun sensitivity.
- Avoid applying other serums at the same time or on the same day. It’s particularly important not to apply multiple exfoliants, such as retinoids or acids, at once
- Add a serum or moisturizer focused on hydration
Still not working for you? Contact Us for more personalized help.
Most of our serums can be applied both morning and night except products containing ingredients such as retinol and glycolic acid that increase sun sensitivity. Products containing these ingredients should only be applied at night and include the following:
- G25+ Anti-Aging Retin+ Night Rewind Serum
- F38+ Anti-Aging Retin+ Night Rewind Serum
- M27 Anti-Aging Glycolic Renewing Serum
- A35 Anti-Aging Glycolic Renewing Serum
Our full-size capsules are made to last 2-3 months. If you want to make sure you always have a new capsule ready, opt-in to Auto-Refills at checkout or from My Account.
Start with your skin serums and then apply moisturizer.
With some of our formulas, some people notice immediate results, such as increased hydration. However, results will improve with time, and with consistent usage, most people start to see serious results around 2-3 weeks.
The product pages on our site contain detailed info on ingredients and clinical study results. They also feature video reviews from professionals and creators and reviews from our customers. You can explore all our products here.
You can shop us 24/7 on SpoiledChild.com. We currently do not have any stores.
Sign up for our emails by scrolling to the bottom of our homepage and entering your email. Our mailing list gives your exclusive access to must-have product releases, trending news, and everything else SpoiledChild.
To stop receiving emails, click ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any email from us.
We operate by email! Contact us and we’ll respond within 24 hours.
We strive to respond to all customers within 24 hours! If you haven’t heard back from us, please check your spam folder. It’s possible our message just got lost in your inbox.
Of course! Check out who we are here.
If you are interested in working with us, please reach out to [email protected].
We try to restock our products as quickly as possible so you never have to wait! If an item is out of stock, it will say so when you try to add the item to your cart.
Most SpoiledChild skin + hair products are vegan. If you are interested in a specific product, all of our ingredients are listed on our site. Simply head to the product that you are interested in and scroll down to where the ‘Ingredients’ are listed.
Additionally, all skin + hair products are cruelty-free and always will be.
Some do and some don’t. Here’s a list of our fragrance-free products for reference:
- D35+ Anti-Aging Triple-Peptide Moisturizer
- C29 Anti-Aging Restoring Moisturizer
- A35 Anti-Aging Glycolic Renewing Serum
- F38+ Anti-Aging Retin+ Night Rewind Serum
- M33 Ultra Stimulating Hair + Scalp Serum
- V24+ Advanced Renewal Hair + Scalp Serum
All of our products are dermatologist tested and passed clinical trial testing to confirm they are safe for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic!
We always recommend sunscreen as a part of any skin-care routine!
Sun sensitivity can be caused by active ingredients, such as retinol and glycolic acid. We recommend applying products that contain these ingredients at night.
If you are pregnant, we always recommend consulting with your doctor before adding a new product to your routine.
All information regarding our recycling program can be found on our sustainability page here.
Ask SpoiledBrain to get your personalized anti-aging product recommendations.
You can find all product info on each individual product page. Contact us if you have any other specific product questions.
Yes, most of our packaging is recyclable. Our shipping boxes, packaging inserts, and the packaging around individual products are curbside recyclable. Our capsules can be recycled for free through our recycling program. To learn more, visit our sustainability page here.