- Use once a day every day when hair is dry or damp.
- Shake before use.
- For each pump, apply enough pressure to the pump to push down until it clicks.
- Directly apply 6-8 sprays to your scalp as follows:
- Part your hair down the middle and spray 2 times along the part - once towards the front of the hairline and once towards the back.
- Next part your hair towards one side and spray 2 times along the part - once towards the front of the hairline and once towards the back. Repeat on the other side.
- If you’d like to target a specific area of thinning or concern, such as your hairline, you can spray just the targeted area instead of your full scalp (1-2 sprays per area).
- After applying to the scalp, massage in for 1 minute.
- Do not rinse off. For M33 and V24+ serums, do not use a hair dryer after applying.
Need more information? Check out this video here on how to apply.
Consistency and patience are key when you are seeking fuller, thicker, stronger hair. It usually takes about 3 months to see results when using the serum daily. In the beginning, it’s important to let your scalp adjust and build a daily routine. If you have questions or would like to discuss results, Contact Us any time.
Our serums are fast-absorbing and residue-free, so they should not make your hair feel greasy or require that you shampoo your hair more frequently. If you’re experiencing any oiliness, make sure to get the product as close to the scalp as possible and only spray once per section of scalp. In addition, massaging in for at least 1 minute helps to increase product absorption and reduces the potential for oiliness. If you are still noticing oiliness, reduce the number of pumps used and focus on specific areas of concern.
All of our hair + scalp serums are dermatologist tested, safe for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic, but as with any new product, mild tingling is possible for a few days as your skin adjusts. We recommend applying the product every other day and gradually building up to everyday use so that your scalp can get used to it. If irritation is severe or continued, stop using and consult a doctor.
Our capsules are made to last 4 to 6 weeks when using 6-8 sprays daily. If you want to make sure you always have a new capsule ready, opt-in to Auto-Refills at checkout or from My Account.
Yes, all our hair products are safe to use on colored and processed hair. If you’re looking for a product to help damage from color and other treatments, we highly recommend S24 Rapid Recovery Hair Mask, which is designed to reduce the appearance of breakage and help prevent future damage.
Your hair serum can be applied morning or night. If you apply heat to your hair as a part of your morning styling routine, we recommend applying your serum at night.
Yes! Be sure to keep the jar to refill once you receive your auto-refill order - your auto-refill will be shipped in a pouch and should be poured into the refillable jar once opened.
Our patented capsule and dispenser design is an advanced airless system, which reduces the product’s exposure to oxygen. It also means it works without a straw attached to the pump. The pump does require a bit of pressure. If the product is not coming out, try pressing the pump top down until you hear a click. If it’s still not working, Contact Us and we’ll be happy to help.
- Use 1-2 times per week.
- Before applying, wash your hair with shampoo and rinse. Skip using conditioner.
- Apply a palm-sized amount of the mask to your hair, spreading the mask evenly throughout your hair strands from mids to ends - not close to your scalp.
- Leave the product in for 5 minutes then rinse.
- For even more noticeable results, hop out of the shower while the mask is in your hair and give it longer than 5 minutes to work its magic.
After just one use, you may already notice that your hair looks smoother, shinier, and less frizzy, but you’ll see more results as you continue to use the treatment. Most people see visible improvement in their hair after 1 month of consistent use. If you have questions or would like to discuss results, Contact Us any time.
All of our collagen supplements are hydrolyzed.
Consistency and patience are key to seeing results. Commit to consistent daily use and you'll experience the transformative benefits of collagen. When used daily, results can typically be seen within 30-60 days or even sooner.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
E27 Extra Strength Liquid Collagen can be taken as is, or mixed into any beverage of your choice. Take one to two tablespoons daily, and refrigerate E27 Extra Strength Liquid Collagen after opening. S25 Extra Strength Collagen Peptides can be mixed into hot or cold beverages, smoothies, or baked goods. Combine 1-2 scoops with your favorite food or beverage and mix thoroughly.
Our collagen supplements are not vegan as collagen is an animal-derived product. You can contact us for a list of our vegan products.
We generally recommend applying one serum at a time, but it can be okay to layer an exfoliating serum with a hydrating serum. We do not recommend applying multiple exfoliants at once as this can lead to over-exfoliation, irritation and dryness. If you are using multiple exfoliants, we recommend alternating days. Contact Us for more personalized help.
All our serums are dermatologist tested, safe for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic, but dryness and sensitivity are possible when adding a new serum to your routine. If you’re experiencing either, here are a few tips:
- Reduce the frequency of use to twice weekly - as your skin adjusts, you can gradually increase usage.
- Apply at night instead of in the morning. Some active ingredients can cause sun sensitivity.
- Avoid applying other serums at the same time or on the same day. It’s particularly important not to apply multiple exfoliants, such as retinoids or acids, at once.
- Add a serum or moisturizer focused on hydration.
Still not working for you? Contact Us for more personalized help.
Most of our serums can be applied both morning and night except products containing ingredients such as retinol and glycolic acid that increase sun sensitivity. Products containing these ingredients should only be applied at night and include the following:
- G25+ Anti-Aging Retin+ Night Rewind Serum
- F38+ Anti-Aging Retin+ Night Rewind Serum
- M27 Anti-Aging Glycolic Renewing Serum
- A35 Anti-Aging Glycolic Renewing Serum
Our capsules are made to last around 2 months. If you want to make sure you always have a new capsule ready, opt-in to Auto-Refills at checkout or from My Account.
We recommend starting with the skin serums and then applying a moisturizer. If using multiple skin serums, we recommend working from lightest to heaviest. We always recommend finishing with sunscreen during the day.
With some of our formulas, some people notice immediate results, such as the appearance of increased hydration. However, results will improve with time, and with consistent usage, most people start to see noticeable results around 2-3 weeks.
The product pages on our site contain detailed information on ingredients and consumer results. They also feature video reviews from professionals and creators and reviews from our customers. You can explore all our products here.
You can shop us 24/7 on SpoiledChild.com. We currently do not have any stores.
To stop receiving emails, click ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any email from us.
We operate by email! Contact us and we’ll aim to respond within 24 hours.
We strive to respond to all customers within 24 hours! If you haven’t heard back from us, please check your spam folder. It’s possible our message just got lost in your inbox.
Of course! Check out who we are here.
If you are interested in working with us, please reach out to [email protected].
We try to restock our products as quickly as possible so you never have to wait! If an item is out of stock, it will say so when you try to add the item to your cart.
Over half of SpoiledChild skin + hair products are vegan. If you are interested in a specific product, all of our ingredients are listed on our site. Simply head to the product that you are interested in and scroll down to where the ‘Ingredients’ are listed.
Some do and some don’t! We try to have an alternative fragrance-free product whenever possible. Here’s a list of our fragrance-free products for reference:
- D35+ Anti-Aging Triple-Peptide Moisturizer
- C29 Anti-Aging Restoring Moisturizer
- A35 Anti-Aging Glycolic Renewing Serum
- F38+ Anti-Aging Retin+ Night Rewind Serum
- M33 Ultra Stimulating Hair + Scalp Serum
- V24+ Advanced Renewal Hair + Scalp Serum
All of our skin + hair products are dermatologist tested to confirm they are safe for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic!
Sun sensitivity can be caused by active ingredients, such as retinol and glycolic acid. We recommend applying products that contain these ingredients at night - which are our Anti-Aging Retin+ Night Rewind Serums and our Anti-Aging Glycolic Renewing Serums.
We always recommend sunscreen as a part of any skin-care routine!
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, we recommend consulting with your doctor before adding a new product to your routine.
All information regarding our recycling program can be found on our sustainability page here.
Ask SpoiledBrain to get your personalized product recommendations.
You can find all product info on each individual product page. Contact us if you have any other specific product questions.
Yes, most of our packaging is recyclable. Our shipping boxes, packaging inserts, and the packaging around individual products are curbside recyclable. Our capsules can be recycled for free through our recycling program. To learn more, visit our sustainability page here.